Who We Are
Cornerstone Community Church is a church filled with people in progress who are committed to being led by the love and power of God. We come together to worship God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit with His Word, the Bible, as our full and final authority concerning what it means to really know and truly love Him. Our mission is to "honor God by making fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who elevate His everlasting kingdom and demonstrate His never ending love".
Our Core Beliefs
- Everyone matters to God.
- Jesus Christ is the way, truth and life. No one comes to the God the Father except through Him.
- We needn't live and mustn't die without Christ being our Savior and Lord.
- He defeated Satan, overcame sin and conquered death. He alone is able to rescue and restore.
- Our lives make an eternal difference on a daily basis to the degree that God has His way in and through us.
- The Bible tells us who God is and who we are, how and why everything and everyone came to be, and how it is we're to live in light of what He says.
- God cannot love us more and will not love us less. He is good, faithful, kind, and true.
We embrace the non-negotiable, immutable and time-affirmed truths of historic Christianity which include: creation; the fall of man; the reality of angels, Satan, demons and sin; a literal and eternal heaven and hell; the veracity, accuracy and authority of the Bible; the virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ; faith in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; the imminent return of Christ.
Our Hope and Prayer for You Is That...
- you will keep seeking until you know for sure that you truly know Jesus Christ.
- if you have been wounded or offended by someone, you will discover God's healing.
- you will not let your fears or your failures keep you from God and His love.
- you will not settle for anything less than His perfect will and powerful ways.
- no matter what anyone else says or does, you will take responsibility for you.
- you will grasp the beauty of the good news because of the brutality of the bad news.
- you will become all God desires and declares you to be.